Friday, January 20, 2006

Kadi Lael Vaughn-Le Petit bon bon



This is a picture of my precious niece Lael taken from my sister’s blog. Kelly and Randy Vaughn (my oldest sister and her husband) are going through the adoption process and we are praying that it goes quickly and smoothly. No one in my family has gotten to meet Lael in person yet, although my parents are going over there pretty soon, but we are all dying to hold her and kiss on her. She is the latest edition to a family of beautiful girls and studly men, she fits in perfect. As a proud Uncle Sam I wanted to share this great picture.

I have made a few mentions on this blog regarding my sister Kelly and her family living in Benin, West Africa. Without exception, every time they are mentioned I get a comment or e-mail from someone saying that they were not aware of what was going on with them. I strongly encourage everyone to click the “Vaughn’s” link to the right and check things out for yourself.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

Thank you Sam for the sweet comments about Kadi Lael. What fun to click on to your blog and see her precious face! For anyone else out there reading these comments...this is Sam's birthday!!!! Happy Birthday to a great brother! I am so thankful for your life and the thousands of memories I have with you, most of them involving a lot of laughter. Praying that there are many years ahead for a 1000 more! Love you!

11:38 AM

 
Blogger jaime s said...

Happy Birthday, Sam!!

Thanks for sharing the picture of Lael. We are looking forward to seeing her in person too! We also enjoy reading about the Vaughn's regularly...it's one of our favorite blogs!

12:20 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

She is soooooo beautiful- what a doll! And happy birthday Sam!

12:36 PM

 
Blogger erinlo said...

She really is precious. I've been following their story the last few months and since we also going through an international adoption, I know it's not always easy! But how awesome that they get to have her with them the whole time- I'm SOO jealous!- Erin (Amanda T's sis)

11:12 AM

 
Blogger leslie said...

She is beautiful!

Happy (belated) Birthday!!!

7:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home