Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Singing Turtle

Life on Post: A guy in the cube next to me got a turtle doll that starts singing and dancing when you push a red button on it back (similar to the “Singing Santa”). The first time I saw it I laughed. Not because it was funny but because I had finally found the people who actually buy that junk. Anyway, that turtle is officially the hardest working person here, excluding me of course. It boggles my mind that people will honestly push the button and stand there giggling, swaying back and forth through the whole “Slow down, your moving too fast…” song (not Simon and Garfunkel, that would at least be a decent song).

Typical:

“Hey! We think we have found bin Laden! We have to move fast, he is hiding in a…hey! Is that one of those singing turtles! Those are hysterical! Do I just push this button?” “SLOW DOWN…”

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooks Inc. said...

bin Laden is out there making new videos and you all are listening to a singing turtle. You make me laugh...

Happy Birthday! It seems like just yesterday I was having to fly places with you just so you could get a rent car. Hope this next year is the best one yet. I am so glad you were born...SO thankful to be your sister-

Becky

5:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home