Monday, December 05, 2005

Back to the Main Purpose

Sweet Brylee will smile at anyone who gives her the time of day

Bailey takes a little more convincing


I am sorry that there have not been any pictures posted on this site in a long time. Emille and I have a few rolls of film to be developed and they no doubt include more than a few shots of our precious girls (Iam particularly thinking of one I took yesterday morning of Bailey breastfeeding her stuffed cow). In the meantime, Here are two shot that our good friend Jesse Lee took of the girls the other day at church. I will post some more pics sometime soon.

Thanks Jesse

6 Comments:

Blogger Brooks Inc. said...

they are so cutest girls...

Just got back from the dr. with Jam...He is on the full dose of antibiotics and should have his sore throat/ear ache/all around yuckniess kicked by the time we arrive in Baird...Payton has already started packing (Which involves him going through the toy box saying, "Bailey will like this and this and this...")

8:23 AM

 
Blogger Brooks Inc. said...

did not sleep at all last night...hence the horrible grammar and lack of proofing

8:24 AM

 
Blogger jaime s said...

We were on the receiving end of some of those Briley smiles Saturday morning. Murray was BESIDE HIMSELF that she was smiling SO HUGE at him...I'll try to keep him away from your post so he continues to think he was the reason behind those sweet, sweet smiles!!

As for little Bailey...she's warming up to me. She came into the church office Sunday, said my name (she remembers the cheese I gave her off of my sandwich on Thursday), smiled, and walked straight to the phone to call Mimi!

Love these little ones!!!

Jaime

9:56 AM

 
Blogger Sam said...

Maybe that is it. Perhaps Brylee just thinks about Murray a lot and that is what makes her smile. I know that works for me.

10:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Those two girls are precious little angels!!! You are going to majorly have to keep the boys away when they start dating. Your Sunny D story CRACKED me up......you should email NBC and tell them to add that to an episode of "The Office."

11:29 AM

 
Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

We sure wish we could be with all of you this weekend! We sang "Let It Snow" tonight here in Benin...it didn't.
-R&K

2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home