Friday, November 04, 2005

One year Flashback

In sifting through the picture files on my computer to do the previous 4 posts, I found a folder dated October 2004. I wanted to post them just because it was amazing to me to see that one year ago we were in the middle of the plagiocephaly/braciocephaly struggle. It seemed so traumatic at the time and now that it is over it just makes for some cute pictures. Serves as a reminder that when things seem sad, the Lord has plans to lift you up and care for you. As a christian, the worst thing is never the last thing.




1 Comments:

Blogger jaime s said...

GREAT PICS!! I remember Bailey's headband and will never forget seeing her first curl come through...that made her even cuter (if that's possible!). I can't believe it's been a year already! You have the cutest little ones!

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Jaime

5:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home