Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Good Night and Good Luck

I first want to apologize that there hasn't been much blogging. The new job is keeping me fairly busy and I am wanting to spend as much time with the girls as possible. I would like to hope that I am on a temporary hiatus but am not sure when I will be able to pick up blogging again in earnest. I am currently unable to post pics and since this blog was never meant to be for my writing I am afraid I am going to be off the air for a while (at least 6 weeks). Rest assured that I am still checking my blog for comments and other blogs as possible and will resume regular usage ASAP.

Good Night and Good Luck

5 Comments:

Blogger Blair said...

I want to hear about your new job, dude. I hope it's going well.

If you get a free minute, blog about it. Or email me.

I miss seeing pics of your family and knowing what your cute little girls are up to.

5:28 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, the Jeffrey family pics and stories are very missed! We really hope your new job is going well and we really and seriously still want to get together with you guys at some point......maybe before 2006 is over.

7:44 AM

 
Blogger vicki said...

I do miss your writing, Sam! I check every day to see what your unique take on the day is. And I miss those cute Jeffrey girls too. Good night and good luck to you, and get back to us as soon as you can. Aunt Vicki

2:40 PM

 
Blogger April Spicer said...

Yes, ditto what everyone else said. I really couldn't care less about your writing. I just want to see pictures of the girls. Totally joking. I want to hear how your new job is going and how Emille is doing, what new things Bailey is saying, new things Brylee is doing, etc. I hope your hiatus ends soon.

8:13 PM

 
Blogger sj said...

bummer...I do love and appreciate your new job...but i never realized what we would have to give up...blessing..sj

11:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home