Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I am back!

I wanted to write a brief post to let everyone know that I am back in the ether. Emille and I have our computer up at the house and are able to check our new e-mail account. My first priority will be to get Tori's tour of the Lincoln Memorial up and running. I apologize to her for the delay.


Having two weeks off is great. Emille and I are getting so much done. I already have gone through my drawers and gathered up a bunch of clothes to give away and am continuing to do various household chores to prepare for our family's upcoming transition. Rest assured I am busy.

I hope that everyone is doing well. Especially the 1-9 people who have checked this blog in Finland! I still love the ClusterMap.

4 Comments:

Blogger Blair said...

Glad you're back!

What's your family's upcoming transition?

5:47 AM

 
Blogger jaime s said...

I somehow missed the clustermap & family's transition..please fill me in. Glad you're back. Looking forward to Tori's tour!

Jaime

8:36 AM

 
Blogger sj said...

Wow!I am so glad you are back too! You have been missed..I am excited to get to have my next read of your blog with Tori in Benin! Today is the day we head across the ocean...bags are packed and packed and packed. Your dad is the master packer and we have got it all weighed correctly & in 8 bags...R&K's friends and family have been so generous with them...it has been humbling...I do hope you or Beck will write us about the retreat in Fairfax...actually I guess that should be Beck since you weren't at the Ladies retreat!

4:59 AM

 
Blogger Julie said...

Sam,
I'm sooooo glad you're back! I've been having withdrawels lately and really need a Sam fix. Don't forget to check out the latest on my blog at.... http://juliesjungle.blogspot.com/
Blessings to you and your precious family!
Julie

8:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home