Friday, February 24, 2006

Signing Off

The new computer is in and we are getting internet access installed at home, but I might be off the air for a little while. I apologize for depriving you of your intellectual nourishment. To replace it, try making fart sounds with your mouth and blaming it on a co-worker.

As a red blooded American I truly enjoy every chance I get to mock Europeans. There is a great opportunity to do just that at We are sinking . When you get to the website just click the play button and enjoy.Signing off (although I am trying to finish Tori’s tour of the Lincoln memorial and may post that this afternoon if possible).

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooks Inc. said...

Seriously- Check out that cluster map...Sam's wholesale is sweeping the nation...

Love you-

BJB

10:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home