Wednesday, February 08, 2006

15 More, I'm a proud Dad (1)

Blogger is acting wierd (probably cuteness overload) but I will post the remaining 7 pics ASAP.
Helping Mother out

Brylee posing during bath time

Bailey's New favorite is to "Wass Diss"

From the other side

Bailey has a new found love for cleaning, Her name is Bailey, it is only appropriate.


Time for a new wagon (the Baileys will recognize this one from Topsail)


Bailey got out of the bath, we put a diaper on her and she ran off to her room. This was the sight when she came back. She loves those "Cowboots"


Bailey Alseep on the counch


You would post this many pics if you had girls this cute.

4 Comments:

Blogger leslie said...

They are so stinking cute. You have every right to post all the pics you want!!

12:36 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

They really are toooooo cute. Does Brylee ever not smile? I love Bailey's Elmo slippers & cowgirl boots- what a helper she is around the house!

12:52 PM

 
Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

Seeing these pictures makes my day!I love every picture!!!
Love you all,
Kelly

2:38 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Your girls are so cute! They make me want a girl, but that would render me more broke than I already am. Also, I think you are right about the "cuteness overload." Blogger just can't handle it!

12:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home