Tuesday, February 07, 2006

CAUTION: PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE NERDS

I was putting on my shoes this morning while Bailey watched “Momma Deer” (Bambi) and the following conversation took place.

Bailey: “Da Da go work?”

Da Da: “Yes, I have to go to work.”

Bailey: “I go too!”

Da Da: “No, you wouldn’t like it and nobody would get any work done with a cute girl like you running around.”

Bailey: “Oh, okay.”

Emille walks in

Bailey: “Momma, I go bye-bye?”

Em: “Yes, we are going to go bye-bye later today” (Emille and the girls are coming to meet me for lunch today and running some other errands)

Bailey: “I go see Niegh, go see Baa?” (Horse and Sheep)

Em: “No, we aren’t going to the Farm today.”

Da Da: “Hey Bailey, If you come up to Daddy’s work for lunch today you will get to see nerds in their natural habitat.”

Bailey: “Oh Wow! Dantu Da Da.”

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

Once again I am laughing outloud...I can hear every voice in this conversation. I can even hear Emille's sweet laugh. Her laugh is one of my favorite things about her. She is laughing at you Sam, less than a split second after you finish your sentence. I love how she loves you. And you are so funny and I love that she thinks you are sooooo funny .

2:53 PM

 
Blogger Jenny said...

Funny story! I was laughing outloud about it too and now, thanks to Kelly's comments, I'm feeling all sentimental about Emille's laugh. It is great!

Thanks for sharing all the pics. Your girls are too cute!

jenny

6:08 PM

 
Blogger Carter Davis said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:52 PM

 
Blogger Carter Davis said...

That sounds like the punchline to a Far Side cartoon. Good work.

Tag you're it. Spelling has been corrected.

6:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home