Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tagged: Carter's One Favor

I have the belief that you should do one favor for almost everyone at least once in your lifetime. You will have to ask Carter Davis why he chose to burn his favor by tagging me on this, but nevertheless, here it is.

4 jobs I’ve had

  1. Sears Sales Associate
  2. State Auto Inspector
  3. Uno’s Waitstaff
  4. SAIC Policy Analyst

4 movies I like

  1. Blackhawk Down
  2. Napoleon Dynamite
  3. Dumb and Dumber
  4. The Hunt for Red October

4 good books (besides the Bible)

  1. Ghost Wars
  2. Wild at Heart
  3. See No Evil
  4. The Teeth of the Tiger

4 places I have lived

  1. North Richland Hills, TX
  2. Abilene, TX
  3. Thousand Oaks, CA
  4. Fairfax, VA

4 good TV shows

  1. Lost
  2. E-Ring
  3. NCIS
  4. Deep Sea Deteectives

4 good vacations

  1. Banff, Canada
  2. Topsail Island, NC
  3. Red River, NM
  4. Big Bear, CA

4 websites I check everyday

  1. The Drudge Report
  2. CNN
  3. Military.com
  4. CI Centre.com

4 favorite foods

  1. Whatever Emille is fixing
  2. Mom’s Broccoli Cornbread
  3. Bette’s Fried Pies
  4. Taco Bueno

4 places I’d rather be

  1. Anywhere with Emille and the girls
  2. The Shenandoah
  3. The Ranch in Baird
  4. Northern Afghanistan (just checking to see if anyone is still reading)



1 Comments:

Blogger Carter Davis said...

Thanks for the backhanded compliment...I can feel the love from here...I can't believe I had a favor coming...if I'd have known that I would have been more judicious.

Enjoy the new job...I guess I'll have to read Dilbert or watch the Office if I want someone to sympathize with about cubical life.

8:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home