Friday, November 04, 2005

Nice to be back

I have had to be out of town all week attending a conference at JFCOM in Norfolk, VA. A pretty neat town. I got back in about 9 last night and was met by 3 girls who had all gotten more beautiful since I left. It was great to be back. It was obvious that Bailey had missed me and wanted to constantly play with me when I got back. It was as if she wanted to make up for all the lost time. I asked her if she had had fun while I was gone and she shook her head yes and said "Bird, teet teet". She had had a few great days of hanging out with her mother and Brylee, going to Chuck E. Cheese, playing with friends on several occasions but the highlight of it all... the bird she saw on the way in from the car. It says "teet teet." It is so great to be back.We are going to take the girls to the animal farm tomorrow. That means I get to use my "looks like the pigs are really running the place" joke. that will be nice. By the way, if you even get that joke, you are a nerd. If you thought it was funny you are a full fledge dork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home