Friday, November 04, 2005

Under Construction

It has been a extremely frustrating day in blog world for me. I made a new post this morning and when I published it my blog went haywire. The more I tried to fix it, the more it messed up. I have lost all the pictures and was only able to salvage a few text posts and I am working on the pics. I can't get the profile stuff back up to the top of the page and I lost all my links. At one point I had to sit back and remind myslef that if I had the technical skills to effectively manage this blog I would probably have a job that would keep me too busy to inaffectivley manage it. I am slowly working my way back to normal. I have reestablished all of my must have links (if you are not included as a "must have" you can either be funnier or marry my brother, at which point I would be obligated to act as though you are funny). PLease let me know if you are aware of how to get the profile stuff back to the top.

Thanks.

Sam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home