Friday, December 05, 2008

The Finalists











Every quarter our church has a blessing Sunday in which the babies born in that quarter are blessed by the elders. This is a very neat tradition and we have very much enjoyed having words of blessing spoken over Bailey and Brylee in the past and look forward to this Sunday, when they will be spoken over Caleb. Part of this process is selecting a picture which will be shown to the entire congregation, no small decision in our house. I thought it would be appropriate to share the four finalists on the blog for your enjoyment.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jan Kelley said...

So very glad you chose to share. How will you ever decide? At this moment, the opictore of Caleb inside the hat just edged out the one of him in the hat. Then the football picture and then the "resting on the bench in his cool duds" picture. Is there a prize or an announcement of the winning picture for all of the Sam Jeffrey Family groupies?

8:10 AM

 
Blogger Jennie said...

They are all super cute, but I think the one of him INSIDE the cowboy hat will get the most, "awws!"

11:47 AM

 
Blogger Brooks Inc. said...

I am with Jennie- I think the one of him in the hat has the "aww" factor so I vote for that one...but the one of him looking over your shoulder is precious...really every single of them is precious. We are head over heels for that tough little guy

BJB

2:19 PM

 
Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

I love the one of him looking over your shoulder! I am so glad I have now held him up close. He is so precious! We miss you all so much!

Love and blessings!

Aunt Kelly

7:57 PM

 
Blogger April Spicer said...

He is one cute buckaroo. I love the one of him over your shoulder. He is getting so big! But I love the park bench one too. I wish I could hug and kiss him. Merry Christmas! Email me sometime. I miss you guys.

4:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home